Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Searchings - July 15



Pressing On
     - Study chapters 2 and 3 of John
     - Wake at 5:00 to being studies (this goal didn't get met last week. And it's probably more important this week since I won't have as much time in the evenings to study)
     - Finish The Forgotten Trinity (also a carry over from last week - I got sidetracked researching further on something I read in there, which isn't bad, but still the book is unfinished)

Train Them Up
     - Pray for Jack and Flynn each day
     - Pray for VBS group each day
     - VBS!!! So fun
     - Take Jack and Flynn to Creative Discovery

Good, Not Harm
     - Pray for Tony each day
     - 4th study in Proverbs 31 series
     - Weekend in Savannah with Tony!

Keeper At Home
     - Keep up with some cleaning since there won't be a good time to do actual cleaning this week (good thing it got done this past week :P )
     - Make a list of things needed to make "green cleaning" supplies. Get them if I can find time.

Love At All Times
     - Call Richard on Monday for his birthday
     - Pray for family and friends each day
     - Call at least one sibling and catch up/check in

I think some of these in any category are going to be goals that will be goals every week.  I'm finding actually including them is helping me stick to them, rather than just having them in the back of my head as things I always need to do...Because ohhh how often things get stuck in the back of my head and never done. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment